Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ankur!

On this day in history, many years ago, my best friend and soulmate was brought into the world. To celebrate the momentous occasion, we 1) went to McDonald's for lunch (his request); 2) went to Whole Foods and explored (also his request), and 3) had a little get-together at our favorite local Thai place, followed by cake and Rock Band at home (a surprise). And so many people called and emailed and facebooked--it was a really nice, low-key day spent reconnecting with people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKUR!!!!!

(sorry I missed it . . . I'm not sure I ever knew the date.)

Not that I remember, um, other people's birthdays either . . .

Jack's Momma said...

Happy belated birthday! Sorry we missed it, but sounds like you had a great day!

ajayhawk said...

Ankur here - Thanks leftarrow and Jack's mommy! I appreciate the well wishes. I have a magical wife who planned a magical surprise - it was delicious and wonderful!