Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A note to my future self

No matter how big and important a partner I am, and no matter how valuable my time is, there is never a need to throw things. Yelling at my secretary will not encourage her to work longer hours or be more careful getting my work done. Screaming in the general direction of the population at large will not resolve my computer issues. No matter how creative I am with the use of the F word, it will not get others, and particularly not Congress, to do my will. And making the office a generally miserable place for my associates will do little to boost my PPP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody doesn't have enough cupcakes in his? diet. As soon as I discover a tactful/practical/rapid method for getting nutso coworkers into all the appropriate kinds of therapy, I will LET YOU KNOW FIRST.

*hug*