Sunday, June 14, 2009

Product Endorsements

A while back, I received a somewhat breathless call from my best friend, who just had to tell me about something wonderful she had discovered. Hostess, makers of most things delicious in life, has come out with something amazing: strawberry cupcakes in 100-calorie packs! Of course, these delicious treats sent us back to the good ol’ days of Ruff Draft and Mrs. Heitz and birthday cupcakes and beating the boys at Trivial Pursuit and sitting on the couch with a strawberry sheet cake between us and eating our ways to the middle.... But I digress.

I finally found a way to reciprocate Rachel’s kindness in introducing me to my new worktime fuel of choice. And that is to introduce you to the next big thing in processed commercial food—All Natural Cheetos! They’re delicious. They’re snackable. They’re “white cheddar” so they don’t turn your hands orange. And they contain not a single ingredient that you can’t pronounce. Pick one up at your local Safeway today! Trust me on this one.

4 comments:

Jack's Momma said...

And now I have my dinner plans for tonight. Mmmmm... fake cheesy goodness!

Unknown said...

I don't ever remember losing at Trivial Pursuit.

M&A said...

Zac! Welcome!

Just as a thank you for leaving a comment, I will admit publicly that we never once beat the boys in Trivial Pursuit. At least, not in real life. Rachel and I fantacized about it often.

You should email me a link to your blog!

Unknown said...

I am blog-less, but my Google account let me comment.