Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A trip to the mall

I visited a mall not too far away from my parents' home. You may be able to guess what I'm about to say: I was impressed. Once again, it felt as though I was back home. From Swarovski to an Apple iStore (a distributor as opposed to an official Apple-owned store) to a myriad of boutiques for Nike, Adidas, etc, and a large department store, it all exists.

I am finally getting used to the "chaos" of the street, with only occasional heart beats skipping as opposed to every other one :)

PS: Here's a shout-out to the good people back home who've been reading and leaving messages: Melanie, Ami, Adam, Scott. Thanks y'all!

2 comments:

Savta said...

Hi, Jayhawk--It's Savta. I've been reading your blog, and am I impressed!!! Impressed with both your writing ability as well as your photography. This will be a wonderful memory of your trip when it's over. You'll have to make it into a book. I have never been to India, but this makes me feel as if I'm there with you. Can't wait for the next installment!! Please give your parents my warmest regards, stay well and safe, while you enjoy it ALL. LUV

Savta said...

Beautiful shirt!!

Savta